Personalized Support Services:
- Providing assistance and personal care to the residents 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Assisting residents with personal hygiene services such as bathing and dressing as needed.
- Administering prescription and other medications.
- Applying dressings.
- Monitoring blood pressure and weight.
- Scheduling medical examinations by a designated medical doctor at the Residence.
- Assisting in emergencies.
- Coordinating medical attention with the CSSS (blood tests, urine tests,….).
- Checking blood glucose levels and administering insulin injections.
- Helping with mobility in the home, feeding and drinking.
- Providing manicures and pedicures.
- Meals served in the dining room and delivered to the rooms if needed
- Light snacks and drinks available 24 hours/day
- Special preparation of food to meet individual dietary needs
- Call bells in bathrooms, also in the bedrooms as needed.
- Laundry and room cleaning.
- Optional extras: hairdresser, transportation services.
- Outings (picnics in the Eastern Townships, blueberry picking, restaurants, movies).
- Annual BBQ party with friends and families of the residents.
- Annual wine and cheese party with families and friends.
- Christmas party with Santa Claus and gifts for all residents.
- Musicians (approximately once per month).
- Weekly Games (bingo, sand bags).
- Exercise classes.
The Residence is a non-smoking establishment